Sunday, August 31, 2014


IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not an expert. Not in nutrition or kids or motherhood or...anything. I just have a passion for nutrition and food and have done a lot of reading.  My kid is only 1 so it's more of a trial and error...learn as we go kinda thing. I just know that I want my family to be happy and healthy and feel their very best, and I believe proper nutrition plays a huge part in that! The recipes and tips are just what has worked for us and I want to share them with you! Believe me, there are plenty of recipes/meals that have not gone well...here's a pic of the banana&applesauce cake that I slaved over for Owen's first birthday that he hated! :( no sugar, no butter...Owen said, "NO WAY!" Haha. Oh well...should have tested a couple recipes first...
I make all of the meals for our family from whole foods in their natural state (as you would see them growing in nature). I feel good about what we eat and I have some great recipes that you may want to try! We eat LOTS of vegetables and I hope this blog makes it easier for other families to incorporate more veggies into their family's diet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment